Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hotel Pics

Night life of the hotel.
The Lobby


The view from our room.



We stayed at the Grand Hyatt Regency at the Metro Center on Friday night. It was a beautiful hotel, but parking was TERRIBLE!!! Next time I won't mind having a hotel farther away from downtown if there isn't traffic or terrible parking. It was such a nice hotel that when we checked in I felt a little under dressed. It seemed as if all the other guests had on business suits or cocktail dresses and there I was in plaid shorts and a polo looking exhausted with a bad hair day. I guess I will just have to remember to pack my heels and my cocktail dress next we check in to a hotel like that (yeah right!)




We spent the rest of Friday afternoon relaxing in the hotel and we even ordered room service. The food was yummy and it was a nice little splurge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment