Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mary Kay March

I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant!!! I am sure most of you know that by now, but just in case you didn't. :) I decided to sign on to the Mary Kay dream right after my surgery in February. It might have been the the residual of the pain medications that made me finally say "yes" but I haven't regretted the decision since. I have had a wonderful time meeting new people and making women feel beautiful. Not to mention I definitely enjoy my 50% discount for my products! It has also been a great way for me to stay busy on my days off work. Keeps my mind off missing Alex, even though I do every day, all day. Alex had been very supportive of my decision to be a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. He was kind of worried at first, but when he found out I could become a Mary Kay Millionaire he seemed to embrace the idea that he could have a "sugar mamma" :)
Here are some pictures of Career Conference that I attended in March. What a great night of inspiration! And how many career conferences start with prayer? I really liked that about the conference. So from here on out, I will be dreaming in pink!!

The wonderful Kim Hundley's Home Run Hitters!!!

Here are all my accomplishments so far in Mary Kay in just one month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment