Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Easter 2011

Here are a couple pictures of how I spent Easter this year. I don't want this to be a blog just about me, but there isn't much to report about Alex. He is still stuck on a ship in the middle of the ocean. He did call to wish me a Happy Easter. I sent him this picture via email and he loved it! I had to work on Easter, but it always makes my patients smile when I get into the spirit.

Happy Easter to my patients and my wonderful husband!!!

That night after after work Nichole (in the silver dress) made all of us Easter dinner. As Michelle (in the purple) has pointed out, this is our "Navy Family." Alex is missing, but I know if any of us needed anything, we are just a phone call away. And nothing is expected in return. If it weren't for a Navy family, life in the military would be a hundred times harder than what it is already. We had a great dinner and it was one of the last nights with all of us together. About a week and a half after this, Rob and Michelle left us for Chicago. Good luck with everything Rob and Michelle. We will miss you!! Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment