Sunday, October 3, 2010

Girls Night Out

August was kind of a rough month because Alex was gone for almost the entire month! All together they were gone for about 40 days. I tried to stay busy so I wouldn't drown in self pity and this was one way that I did it. I had a Mary Kay party, but Michelle was the only one who was able to attend so we made a night of it. Besides we had our faces all done up and didn't just want to sit at home! At first we tried to go to AJ Gators but walked right back out after we figured out we weren't even able to talk over the band music (I think we might be getting old lol) We ended up over at Kelly's Tavern and here is a few pics of our Girls Night Out.

Michelle's HUGE nachos!! Those nachos could have fed at least five people. She had PLENTY of left overs!
Michelle's husband, Rob, is on the same ship as Alex so I am glad that I have some one around who know exactly what I am going through.

Trying to get a close-up of our pretty faces! The lighting wasn't the greatest, but you can trust me when I say we looked pretty hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment