Friday, October 1, 2010

BBQ at Cave Lake

Well, just like the title says we had a BBQ at Cave Lake. Alex's sisters came down and so we had the nieces and nephews with us too. It was a great way to spend the afternoon and weather was great! I need to steal Maria's pictures though because my camera died during the outing and she took a lot more pics than me with her awesome camera (I am a lil jealous of her camera hehe)

I thought this was just a really good pic of us! He is just so handsome!! :)
Lizzy trying to catch some fish. I just love how she just took her shoes off and got right in the water!!

Sammy and Luke trying to catch some fishies.


Nena was a pro at fishing! I think she caught the most fish. (Once again, Maria has pics of the fish she caught)


Nick (my bro-in-law) was taking these pics and I think he might have thought it was comical watching Anna get the sausages ready to put on the grill. Doesn't she just look thrilled??

It's baby Andrew!!! Love that little monkey!!!

Alex's dad was teaching me how to play Rummy. If I remember right, I think I won.

I really need to get with Maria to get more pictures and when I do, I will post them up. She takes a lot better pictures than I do anyway and my camera seems to always be dying or out of memory. Maybe when I grow up, I will get better at it!




No comments:

Post a Comment