Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day

I had to work this Valentines Day, so that kind of put a damper on any plans for us. We did shared a nice dinner that Alex made (turkey burgers and salad) and opened our gifts. Alex bought be another Willow Tree figurine and some chocolates. I got him an iTunes gift card, his favorite chocolate and a breakfast-in-bed tray. We had been talking about needing to get him a tray because I had one from last Valentines day so when we would eat in bed, he was stuck using whatever he could find. But now we can both sit in bed with our trays holding our yummy chinese food. It might sound kinda lazy that we eat in bed, but when I come home 8:00 pm I just want to get to bed as soon as possible. So to me, it's relaxing to sit in bed with my hubby watching some tv and eating some food. And I don't think he minds either. Anyway, I have gotten off subject. Since we weren't able to go out or do anything together on Valentines Day we decided to do something this weekend when we are both off work. We are going to the broadway show CATS!! We are both really excited and I will post pictures as soon as I can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment