Sunday, February 21, 2010

CATS

This is one of the two pictures of both of us that I could get. We here on the elevator heading to the balcony where our seats were. The other picture was of us in the car afterward, but Alex looks even more tired in that one.
Chrysler Hall in downtown Norfolk. This is also where we saw Wicked and where Alex discovered that he is a fan of Broadway shows. :)

This is a picture of the inside of the program. I thought all the names of the CATS were pretty cool. And it's kind of hard to read, but under the Cast list alphabetical isn't spelled correctly, but it's like it's in the CAT's language? At least that is my opinion. :)


Last night we went to go see CATS at Chrysler Hall. This picture is actually a picture of the back of the program. I was so bummed that we couldn't take any pictures of the actual play. And I was so scared of getting my camera taken away that I didn't want to take my camera out in the theater! So I didn't really get any pictures of me and Alex, either. I am sure Alex didn't really mind that, though. Overall the play was pretty awesome, good family fun. But I have to say, it was kind of hard to follow at first. Alex said that he liked the second act more than the first because he could follow the story line better. I was definately amazed at the talent those actors have! The dancing, the singing, the costumes, the lights! It is just phenomenal!!



No comments:

Post a Comment