Monday, July 18, 2011

Homecoming

On June 6, 2011 Alex finally came home to me!! I can't tell you how amazing it was to see him after those 5 long months!! He flew out of Bahrain and made the almost 24 hr flight home. I was trying to get the house ready and me ready for his arrival and there just didn't seem to be enough time! You would think I would have done a lot in the time that he was gone, but it just didn't work out that way. And on a funny note, I decided to get a spray tan so I could "look my best" for his homecoming, but I didn't get the desired effects. I ended up looking pretty spotty/multicolored. It's a good thing he missed me so much and didn't really care about the spots. :)
Now that he is home, its like he never left. We just fell into our normal routine. I think we just have a greater appreciation for each other. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment