Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby's First picture

Our first doctors appointment didn't come until a few weeks after we had taken the tests and announced that I was pregnant. So we were a little apprehensive going in. It would have been horrible to go in and have them tell us that the tests had been wrong. Luckily, everything was great. The doctor, Dr. Jessica Colwill, did my first ultrasound and we got to see our little jellybean! It was amazing. We even got to hear a little bit of the heartbeat. It was only for a few seconds, but it was there! Alex had kept teasing me that it would be twins, even when the picture clearly only showed one. Dr. Colwill later set him straight saying that she has been doing this for a lot of years and she would have been able to tell. He hasn't teased me since. :) So far, that first appointment was the only one that Alex was able to go to. He found a job and had to leave for schooling in California. But it was wonderful to have him there. I didn't cry like I thought I would. I was just in awe. There was our little miracle on the big tv screen right in front of us. Just incredible....

7 weeks!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment