Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our Easter Treat

So Alex had to work on Easter, but we got to spend the day before together. We went to see Clash of the Titans 3D and then came home and made dinner together. When we were at the store getting some stuff for dinner and I suggested that we get something to make a little Easter treat. So we ended up with some strawberry shortcake!! It was so delicious and I can only take credit for the idea because Alex put everything together while I was cooking dinner. Here are a few pics of us enjoying our desert!

I LOVE this picture. Alex is scowling at me because I made him stop eating to take a picture! :)

His very last bite! I forgot to grab the camera to get a before shot, but that last bite still looks yummy!

We were laughing so hard when were trying to take this picture. I hadn't realized that my shirt was actually cut too low and the other pictures we had taken before this were not G-rated. So I was trying to lean over enough to stop that problem. Lessons learned: Strawberry short cake is good and low cut cami's are bad!! Happy Easter everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment