Monday, October 26, 2009

Rock Band

Talk about fun!!!! As you can see, WE ROCK!!! We had such a great time playing rock band together. My dad always got the "most energentic" label on the game. Alex was the "band savior" We all took turns playing the different instruments, but the only one that my dad could get the hang of was singing. He was horrible at the drums, and not a whole lot better with the guitar. I wasn't a whole lot better, but half my problem was that I was laughing so hard at my dad. He was really rockin' out to every song and it was just hilarious!!!! I love nights like these; full of laughter and fun. The memories we made together will last so long!!! I love my family and wouldn't change them for the world!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! You have a blog! Your hair is SO LONG! I love it! Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete