Sunday, October 4, 2009

General Conference

If anyone reading this blog doesn't know, I am LDS (aka Mormon) and so is my husband. It is a very important part of who we are. This past weekend the 179th semi-annual General Conference aired from the Salt Lake City Utah Conference center. I was priviliged enough to watch most of it from the comfort of my home, and as always it was so inspiring and full of the Spirit. I don't know how anyone watching/listening to the Prophet, Apostles, and other Church leaders bear testimony and not know it is true! They have such conviction, such faith, such love; you can hear it in every word and every song. We are so blessed to have such righteous men and women that have such a close, intimate relationship with our Heavenly Father to lead and guide us in such trying times. It makes me want to shout to everyone the good news of the Gospel!! I am so grateful to know that no matter how hard things get, how dark it may seem at times there is alway hope......

No comments:

Post a Comment