Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Wizard of Oz



Alex and I went to see another Broadway show this week. As you can probably tell by now, it was the Wizard of Oz. I took this first picture with my phone of the stage before the show started. I thought that if I used the phone instead of a camera I wouldn't have to worry about someone coming to take it away.


Alex and I tried over and over again to get a good pic of us at the show! First we tried with his phone and it was really blurry. Then we tried with mine and it had a blinding flash! So this was a our best one before we gave up. We were sitting in the dress circle right in the middle which are way better than balcony seats. Alex liked this show a lot better than CATS, but Wicked is still his favorite to date. We look forward to seeing many more!! Maybe one day we will venture up to New York and see one on Broadway!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment